Debated with grace and weewee about some things just now...
1)I suddenly thought of a song we used to listen to: "Ke Ren Lai".... Well, after listening to the video, I finally admit defeat. Well, I sang the song out of tune, and got all the words mixed up... Lets listen to the pro sing the song...
2) It is "Liang Zhi Lao Hu", not " San Zhi Lao Hu" lah... Funny Bunny lah you all.... Check this out...
see? 2 tigers only right? haiyah...
anyway, I lost my water bottle again... This time I think I left it at the mama shop while paying for my magazine.. Dont feel so sad this time.. I'll just go ask the auntie tomorrow! Just hope that she still keeps it..
4:54 PM
Hello! You've stumbled onto Catrin Marcellina's blog! Have a pleasant stay...
PROFILE
i love to eat ♥
my age is my darkest secret
i'm stingy and i'm proud
i love muscle
i love Bosco Wong's moobs Have a nice day :D hits