Went to Science Centre for the talk just now. Boring talk. tsk. What the speaker talked about was really common sense, but he made it sound so complicated... tsk
We teleported to Egypt..
Took some pics and teleported back...
Walcellina and Ronald sitting on the bench.. K-I-S-S-I-N-G..
Muscle woman at work...
Min Min was supposed to kiss me, and i was supposed to look flattered. But she looks as if she was going to vomit... aiyah
STAR OF THE DAY:
WOONCELLINA
See how sexy she is.. Especially that pout of hers.. YUMMY..lol
anyway, thanks a bunch to minmin for the pictures... I think huanwoon would be furious when she sees this.. its not my fault ah... min asked me to post the pics.. lol
6:44 PM
Hello! You've stumbled onto Catrin Marcellina's blog! Have a pleasant stay...
PROFILE
i love to eat ♥
my age is my darkest secret
i'm stingy and i'm proud
i love muscle
i love Bosco Wong's moobs Have a nice day :D hits