To commemorate my third month anniversary, which falls TODAY,'m gonna update. yay.
three months, so short yet so long..
today, i shall share about some superstitions/stereotypes i know of which are related to hair..
1)they said: if the hair at the back of your neck ( the hairline there) forms a tail, you are stingy!
I say: it's thrifty and it is a virtue.
2) they said:if you have a lot of hair at the bottom segment of your finger, that segment nearest to your palm, YOU'LL BE RICH IN THE FUTURE.
I say: yayayay! I hope it is true...
3)they said: guys with chest hair are not good guys.
I say: maybe baby can consider divorcing yaochang.. umm
4)they said: guys look gay if they don't have hair at
certain , cough, parts.
I say: no, they look groomed. look at yc, leg hair, back hair, chest hair. anymore??
updated. (: